Saturday, February 21, 2015

52. Luigi's plight

Every day the same old thing. My older brother's girl gets kidnapped -- we go after her. You'd think she'd get some body guards or something. Or learn karate. But no, she gets kidnapped and it's up to us to save her. Two plumbers. Fighting a family of dragons. To save a princess. They should knight us or something. Or at least reward us with some of that gold we always have to pick up along the way. 
I have to hand it to those dragons, though. They're pretty cunning. I mean, I know they're the enemy and all, and I'm supposed to hate them, but they're pretty smart. They manage to get into a castle, nab the princess, and get out without being caught. Then they lead us through a bunch of obstacle courses, haunted mansions, evil lairs, and so forth, to make it difficult for us to reclaim her.
If the royal guard were half as clever, those dragons would never get in.
Oh, your toilet's clogged? Sorry, I've got to go save a kingdom.

1 comment: