Tuesday, February 10, 2015

41. Life on Mars

"We've looked thousands of times, Howard. There's not going to be anyone there."
"They could live underground. They could burrow. They could make homes that resemble the surface."
"And we've just missed them every single time a telescope or a rover passed by?"
"We don't know what they look like. They could be boulder people or sand people."
"They're not. There are no people on Mars. Not until we open those doors."
"I'm telling you, there are. Those features are not natural."
"You're supposed to be a scientist, not a conspiracy theorist."
"I am a scientist. And my research has led me to believe we'll find life on Mars."
"You're wrong. Help me with this door."
"You'll see. We'll meet them within the week. They've probably already heard us land."
"Howard, for the last time. There is no life on...oh. Umm...we come in peace?"

No comments:

Post a Comment