Tuesday, August 25, 2015

237. Agony

Did I abuse it
Or show it disdain?
Why won't it flush for me?
If I should lose it
How shall I regain
The comfort it brings to me?

Agony! 
Beyond power of speech
When the one thing you want
Is the only thing out of your reach.

There by the shower
It sits by the hour
With no water there
Welcoming, calling me, frequently humming
And choking on air.
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-

Agony!
Far more painful than yours
When you know you could just drop poo
If there only were doors.

Agony!
Oh the torture for me

What's as elating

Or half so frustrating

As needing to pee?

Am I not holding it
Waiting
Impatient
Miserable
Just dancing here
Hoping
They'll turn on the water
That just will not come?

I'm about to explode on the floor here

The why no-?

Do I know?

The plumbers are mad!

You know nothing of madness
Til you have to pee now
And your waiting but how
Can you go when they've
Shut off the water they've 
Said that there's a cow in there
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Agony!

Misery!

Woe!

Though it's different for each.

Always empty and dry

Always that empty bowl

And it's just out of reach!
Agony
That can cut like a knife
Have to pee for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment