Saturday, April 18, 2015

108. Alphabet Baby

A is for Apple Slices. I'll eat them all day.
B is for Boy. I just like to play.
C is for Cars I race on the floor.
D is for Doorstops: for more than the door.
E is for Elephant, my favorite animal.
F is for Fuzzy and Flavor and Full.
G is for Giggle, my dad is so funny.
H is for Hop. I can act like a bunny.
I is for Imagine. Let's play make believe.
J is for Jungle. You can't ever leave.
K is for Kite. It flies in the air.
L is for Lullabies while you brush my hair.
M is for Monsters that roar what they're saying.
N is for Nap so I can keep playing.
O is for Oodles and Oodles of fun.
P is for Playing. I'll never be done.
Q is for Quiet, which I try hard to be.
R is for Running when you finally set me free.
S is for Shy when you take me around strangers.
T is for Tantrums which put us in danger.
U is for Underwear I wear on my head.
V is for Vroom like the trucks on my bed.
W is for Wild. I can't be bound.
X is for Xylophone I bang to make sound.
Y is for Yawns. They're coming too fast.
Z is for Zzzs. Asleep at last.

1 comment:

  1. aaahhh!! remember how I keep telling you to write children's books? DO IT! please! I'll buy every single one! this would be so stinkin cute! I can totally envision the pages

    ReplyDelete