Saturday, March 28, 2015

87. After Ever Happily

And the moral of the story is "work hard and you won't be lunch."
The wolf landed in the pot and was scalded so badly that he jumped back up the chimney and ran away, never to be seen again.
The three little pigs heard the wolf coming down the chimney so they put a pot of water on the fire to boil.
The wolf realized he couldn't blow the brick house down, so he had to find another way in.
He huffed and he puffed, and he huffed and he puffed, but he just couldn't blow the house down. 
"Not by the hair of our chummy-chin-chins!" Replied the pigs.
The wolf called. "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in."
The two little pigs ran to the third little pig's house and slammed the door.
He did.
"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in."
"Not by the hair of our chinny-chin-chins," the pigs replied.
"Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in."
He knocked on the door of the stick house.
The first little pig ran to the house of the second little pig and slammed the door.
He did.
"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in."
"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin," the pig replied.
"Little pig, little pig, let me come in."
He knocked on the door of the straw house.
The big bad wolf came into town.
The third built a house of brick.
The second built a house of sticks.
The first built a house of straw. 
There were once three little pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment