Thursday, November 16, 2017

320. Antelope, Antelope (January 28, 2015)

Antelope, antelope, where do you run?
I run through the grasslands and play in the sun.

Octopus, octopus, where do you swim?
I swim in the ocean where the light is so dim.

Parakeet, Parakeet, where do you sing?
I sing from my perch while I gently swing.

Elephant, elephant, where to you tromp?
I tromp on the plain where my baby can romp.

Hummingbird, hummingbird, where do you fly?
I fly on the wind in the bright, blue sky.

Anteater, anteater, where do you walk?
I walk in the jungle where no man will talk.

Chimpanzee, chimpanzee, where do you hang?
I hang from the limbs of the trees with my gang.

Ocelot, ocelot, where do you lie?
I lie in the tree branches, way up high.

Grasshopper, grasshopper, where do you  jump?
I jump in a bush without even a thump.

Crocodile, crocodile, where do you crawl?
I crawl in the mud where the grass is tall.

Platypus, platypus, where do you play?
I play in the pond, in the mud and the clay.

Butterfly, butterfly, where do you sleep?
I sleep on a tree trunk so tall and steep.

No comments:

Post a Comment