Tuesday, March 14, 2017

73. Big Sister

Today is my big sister's birthday. Sure, the grown-up way to say that would be "my older sister" but that's not how we roll. She's my big sis. The one who looked out for me even when I was a pest. The 17-year-old that 13-year-old-me wanted to become. The sister who tried to set me straight when I was a self-centered butthead. The big sis who became my best friend. She's the person I shared Europe with (including all the clothes we took there). We captured Canawkwards together and posed at palaces together. We crossed a superscaryhigh bridge together to get to Cinderella's castle. We held a baby tiger together. We stayed up late and woke up early playing games together on Christmas Eve (so many times!!!). We prepared a fabulous Harry Potter Feast together. We braved Walmart on a Christmas Eve Saturday together. We played balloon volleyball and fruit basket tip over together. We throwed rolls together. We read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows out loud all night long together. We sobbed while watching Independence Day together (we were sick; give us a break). 
She's my big sister and always will be. So here's to her birthday and many more to come!








No comments:

Post a Comment